晋江文学城
下一章 上一章  目录  设置

30、Sonnet 130 ...

  •   My Mischer’s eyes are nothing like the sun.
      我爱人的眼睛一点不像太阳。

      Coral is far more red then her lips’ red.
      珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多。

      If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
      雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光,

      If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
      发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑。

      I have seen roses damask’d, red and white,
      我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般;

      but no such roses see I in her cheeks;
      她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰;

      And in some perfumes is there more delight
      有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢,

      than in the breath that from my Mischer’s reeks.
      我爱人的呼吸并没有这香味。

      I love to hear her speak,yet well I know
      我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚

      that music hath a far more pleasing sound;
      乐曲的悦耳远胜于她的嗓音;

      I grant I never saw a goddess go;
      我承认,上帝从未救我于疾苦,

      My Mischer, when she walks, treads on the ground;
      我爱人,也不曾有神女的胸襟。

      And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
      可是,我敢指天发誓,她的美好,

      as any she belied with false compare.
      胜过任何动人的诗章与辞藻。
note 作者有话说
第30章 Sonnet 130

  • 昵称:
  • 评分: 2分|鲜花一捧 1分|一朵小花 0分|交流灌水 0分|别字捉虫 -1分|一块小砖 -2分|砖头一堆
  • 内容:
  •             注:1.评论时输入br/即可换行分段。
  •                 2.发布负分评论消耗的月石并不会给作者。
  •             查看评论规则>>
作者公告
祝阅读愉快~祝我们的魔法世界越来越好~
……(全显)