魔鬼1:他是谁?独自行走于不灭的狱火,却比狱火明亮! Who is him? Walking through the fire but brighter than the hellfire?
魔鬼2:他是谁?身处痛苦沉淀的深渊,却看不出彷徨! Who is him? Drowning in pain but not hesitate!
魔鬼3:他是谁?像颗天上的星辰坠落此处! Who is him? Like a star fallen from the sky!
魔鬼4:季塞斯之子也会下地狱? Will Zhezze’s son stuck down here in the hell?
魔鬼合:你不属于这里,离去!离去! You don’t belong, begone! begone!
你不属于这里,离去!离去! You don’t belong, begone! begone!
你的辉光灼痛我们双眼,让一切阴暗化成灰,让我们想起头顶的天国。 Your glow burnt our eyes, let ashes take flight, reminding a heaven up high.
摩洛维尔:天际的群星,地表的河流!我抛弃我主季塞斯,万物可鉴!我心底的光辉,我心底的光辉!绝非亵渎!但天网昭然,我将投身冥界,去寻个出路! Alas the sky, the river that flow! I abandoned my lord Zhezze, with witness of sun and the moon. The glow in my heart, the glow in my heart, is not a foul! But as you can see, I’m deep down in hell, to find a way out!
撒依那:你找我? You’re looking for me?
摩洛维尔:我找地狱能量的守护者,我找冥界苦难的源头,我找不沐浴在天堂辉光之人。 I’m seeking for a gatekeeper of hell, I’m looking for the source of all this pain, I’m looking for the one with no share in heaven’s light.
撒依那:这里装不下这么多人。 The space is packed.
摩洛维尔:与天之主宰季塞斯同在的至暗之神啊,你已晓得我的来意。天帝不仁,任战火连绵。我自人间来,向您寻求能屏却灼人烈日的庇护。 Oh the Lord of Darkness beside the heaven you know why I’m here. The God is a fool, letting war flame spread, I came here to seek a shelter for mankind.
撒依那:我会给予你来自地狱的助力,只要你能保证让季塞斯流血。可你愿以什么为质押? I would love to see Zhezze bleed, so I will grant you with the power, but what will you pledge?
摩洛维尔:我的灵魂。 My soul.
撒依娜:但愿你了解灵魂的重量。 Do you have any idea what you just sold?
众人:圣徒!圣徒!灵魂归于冥府。向魔鬼出卖灵魂,独自迈入黑夜。圣徒!圣徒!行于月上,将辉光送回人间。 Sanctus! Sactus! Drowning in dark, sold his soul to the hell. Sanctus! Sactus! Walking on moon, send the light back to life.
摩洛维尔:我将归来,承地狱之力,负冥火之光,我将归来! I will be back, with all the power and the light, I will be back!