下一章 上一章 目录 设置
9、鹿的自白2 长诗 ...
-
I woke up from the whine because I heard the gunshot.
我从哀鸣中清醒,因为我听见了枪声。
I saw the deer on the other side of the river fall.
我看见河对岸的那只鹿倒下了。
I hurriedly reminded the deer around me to look across the river,but no deer paid any attention to me.
我慌忙的提醒周围的鹿群看看河对岸,但是没有鹿理我。
I watched from a distance as the deer died,died alone,an expell deer died.
我远远的看着那个鹿死去,孤独的死去,一个被驱逐的鹿死去。
We deer come home to rest.
我们鹿群回家休息。
I told my parents the story about the deer.
我向父母说那只鹿的故事。
My parents said he deserved it,but I didn't think so.
我的父母说他是活该,但我并不这么认为。
Without the deer's behavior,our herd would have been killed by the hunter's gun.
如果没有那只鹿的行为,我们鹿群一定会死在猎人枪下。
But mom and dad,the deer?Why are you so stuipid?
但是爸爸妈妈,鹿群啊?为什么你们这么愚蠢呢?
My parents warned me not to fool around.The deer was scum.
我的父母警告我不要胡闹,那只鹿是败类。
I'm very timid.I hate the herd,but I can't say it.
我的胆子很小,我讨厌鹿群却说不出口。
I really admire that deer.What courage he has!
我真的敬佩那只鹿。他有多么大的勇气!
I left the herd at night and went to the river.
晚上我离开群,来到河边。
I whine.This song is for the deer.
我哀鸣。这首歌是给鹿唱的。
The river trembles slightly with my song,and tonight is particularly desolate.
河水随着我的歌声微微颤抖,今夜特别荒凉。
There was a faint sound in the grass behind me.
我身后的草丛里传来了微弱的声音。
Wolf,a wolf rushed out!
狼来了,一只狼冲了出来!
With a wail,I run to the herd.
我哀号着跑向鹿群。
Instead of helping me,the deer herd pointed their horns at me.
鹿群不但不帮我,反而用角指着我。
“It's me.”I screamed.“
是我。”我尖叫道。
“What did you do just now?”The leading deer shouted angrily,“You betrayed us,and now we're surrounded by wolves.”
“你在干什么?”
鹿领头很生气地说,“你背叛了我们,现在我们都被狼围绕了。”
I looked around,and sure enough,the wolves came around.
我环顾四周,果然,狼群来了。
I said timidly.“I went to the river.”
我仍旧辩解。
“我去了河边。”
“What are you doing by the river?”
The leading deer said doubtfully.
“你在河边做什么?”领头的鹿疑惑地说。
“I'm sorry!”I said.
“我很抱歉!”我说。
I turned my back and run towards the wolves.
我转身向狼群跑去。
I drew the welf away,and ended up falling off a cliff with wolves.
我向着远方跑去,和狼群一起掉下悬崖。
创作日期不详。

这个是中英文对照,因为我原稿是英文的
