晋江文学城
下一章 上一章  目录  设置

49、诗词摘录(三) /与正文内 ...

  •   I Like For You To Be Still 我喜欢你是寂静的
      Pablo Neruda 巴勒罗·聂鲁达
      I like for you to be still
      我喜欢你是寂静的,
      It is as though you are absent
      仿佛你消失了一样。
      And you hear me from far away
      你从远处聆听我,
      And my voice does not touch you
      我的声音却无法触及你。
      It seems as though your eyes had flown away
      好像你的双眼已经飞离去,
      And it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth
      如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴。
      As all things are filled with my soul
      如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂,
      You emerge from the things
      你从所有的事物中浮现,
      Filled with my soul
      充满了我的灵魂。
      You are like my soul
      你像我的灵魂,
      A butterfly of dream
      一只梦的蝴蝶,
      And you are like the word: Melancholy
      你如同忧郁这个词。
      I like for you to be still
      我喜欢你是寂静的,
      And you seem far away
      好像你已远去。
      It sounds as though you are lamenting
      你听起来像在悲叹,
      A butterfly cooing like a dove
      一只如鸽悲鸣的蝴蝶。
      And you hear me from far away
      你从远处听见我,
      And my voice does not reach you
      我的声音无法触及你。
      Let me come to be still in your silence
      让我在你的沉默中安静无声。
      And let me talk to you with your silence
      并且让我借你的沉默与你说话,
      That is bright as a lamp
      你的沉默明亮如灯,
      Simple, as a ring
      简单如指环。
      You are like the night
      你就像黑夜,
      With its stillness and constellations
      拥有寂寞与群星。
      Your silence is that of a star
      你的沉默就是星星的沉默,
      As remote and candid
      遥远而明亮。
      I like for you to be still
      我喜欢你是寂静的,
      It is as though you are absent
      仿佛你消失了一样,
      Distant and full of sorrow
      遥远而且哀伤,
      So you would\'ve died
      仿佛你已经死了。
      One word then, One smile is enough
      彼时,一个字,一个微笑,已经足够。
      And I\'m happy;
      而我会觉得幸福,
      Happy that it\'s not true
      因那不是真的而觉得幸福。

      …………………………………………………………………………………………………………

      A Time for Everything
      万物皆有时

      For everything there is a season,
      and a time for every matter under heaven:
      凡事都有定期,
      天下万物都有定时。
      A time to be born,
      and a time to die;
      生有时,死有时。
      A time to plant,
      and a time to pluck up that what is planted;
      栽种有时,
      拔出所栽种的,也有时。
      A time to kill,
      and a time to heal;
      杀/戮有时,医治有时。
      A time to break down,
      and a time to build up;
      拆毁有时,建造有时。
      A time to weep,
      and a time to laugh;
      哭有时,笑有时。
      A time to mourn,
      and a time to dance;
      哀恸有时,跳舞有时。
      A time to throw away stones,
      and a time to gather stones together;
      抛掷石头有时,
      堆聚石头有时。
      A time to embrace,
      and a time to refrain from embracing;
      怀抱有时,
      不怀抱有时。
      A time to seek,
      and a time to lose;
      寻找有时,失落有时。
      A time to keep,
      and a time to cast away;
      保守有时,舍弃有时。
      A time to tear,
      and a time to sew;
      撕裂有时,缝补有时。
      A time to keep silence,
      and a time to speak;
      静默有时,言语有时。
      A time to love,
      and a time to hate;
      喜爱有时,恨恶有时。
      A time for war;
      and a time for peace
      争战有时,和平有时。

      …………………………………………………………………………………………………………

      How do I love thee?
      我是怎样地爱你?
      Let me count the ways.
      让我逐一细述。
      I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
      我爱你之深邃,之宽广,之高远
      My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
      尽我的灵魂所能及之处——犹如探求
      For the ends of being and ideal grace.
      玄冥中神的存在和美好之极。
      I love thee to the level of every day’s
      我爱你如每日之必需,
      Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
      阳光下和烛焰前都少不了。
      I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
      我自由地爱着你,像人们争取他们的权利;
      I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
      我纯洁地爱着你,如人们在赞美前会垂首。
      I love thee with the passion put to use
      我爱你,带着我昔日悲伤时的
      In my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.
      那种激情,童年时的那种诚意;
      I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
      我爱你,抵得上往日对圣者怀有的
      With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
      如今似已消逝的那种爱-我用呼吸,
      Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
      用微笑,用眼泪,用我整个生命来爱你!
      I shall but love thee better after death.
      假使上帝愿意,我死后将更加爱你!

      —— 《我是怎样地爱你》伊丽莎白·勃朗宁

      …………………………………………………………………………………………………………

      Seeing You Carry Plants In
      How much I love you. The night is moist.
      The air is still, as when I love you.
      It is not every evening that I love you.
      I come back like the stars, sometimes out of clouds.
      The night is moist, and nourishing as your mind
      that lets everything around you live.
      I saw you carry the plants inside tonight
      over the grass, to save them from the cold.
      Sometimes I slip behind a door, so that
      I will not be called on, or walk
      hunched on sandbars below earth, not sure
      if anyone in my family can love.
      Your voice is water open beneath stars,
      collected from abundant rain, gone to low places.
      The night is moist, the ground wet,
      air still, trees silent, and tonight I love you.
      你手捧希望而来
      我多么爱你。夜晚潮湿,
      空气寂静,就像我爱你时一样。
      我并不是每天晚上都爱你。
      有时我如同星星,脱离了云朵回来。
      夜晚潮湿,如你的内心富于营养
      让一切事物都围绕你而生活。
      今夜我看见你走过草地,把幼苗带进来,
      把它们从寒意中拯救出来。
      有时我溜到门后,因此
      我才不会被造访,或弓着背
      行走于泥土下面的沙洲,不清楚
      我的家人是否能够恋爱
      你的声音是星星下面开阔的水
      由丰富的雨水积聚而成,流向低地。
      夜晚潮湿,地面潮湿
      空气寂静,树林沉默,今夜我爱你。
      作者 / [美国] 罗伯特·勃莱
      翻译 / 董继平

      …………………………………………………………………………………………………………
note 作者有话说
第49章 诗词摘录(三)

  • 昵称:
  • 评分: 2分|鲜花一捧 1分|一朵小花 0分|交流灌水 0分|别字捉虫 -1分|一块小砖 -2分|砖头一堆
  • 内容:
  •             注:1.评论时输入br/即可换行分段。
  •                 2.发布负分评论消耗的月石并不会给作者。
  •             查看评论规则>>