RAP改编自莎士比亚十四行诗第121首,原诗如下(翻译部分选用的是曹明伦先生的版本)
Tis better to be vile than vile esteem’d,
既然体面的行为被斥责为卑鄙,
When not to be receives reproach of being,
既然断善恶凭偏见而不凭良心,
And the just pleasure lost which is so deem’d
既然合法的欢愉已因此而失去,
Not by our feeling but by others’ seeing:
那被人视为缺德不如干脆无行。
For why should others false adulterate eyes
因别人有何理由用虚伪的媚眼
Give salutation to my sportive blood?
朝我追求欢乐的天性投来秋波?
Or on my frailties why are frailer spies,
缺德者有何理由窥视我的弱点
Which in their wills count bad what I think good?
并任意把我认为的善说成邪恶?
No, I am that I am, and they that level
不,我就是我,别人对我诽谤,
At my abuses reckon up their own:
只能说明他们自己猥贱污秽。
I may be straight, though they themselves be bevel;
尽管他们斜目歪眼我依然端方;
By their rank thoughts my deeds must not be shown;
他们的俗念不配评判我的行为,
Unless this general evil they maintain,
除非他们要坚持这种泛恶主义:
All men are bad, and in their badness reign.
世人皆恶,是邪恶统治着人世。
谢亦怔出道啦,撒花花~