以下是英文翻译:
“Everything is crazy.”“一切都很疯狂。”
“Well, she's the craziest woman.”“她是最疯狂的女人。”
“You know I can hear you, right?”“你知道我能听见你说话,对吗?”
“Do you hear me?”“你听见了吗?”
“Do you mean a cry for help or a bite?”你的意思是呼救还是咬人?
“No, just the noise. I'm not sure what it is.”“不,只是噪音。我不知道是什么。”
“Hey, my hand is cut. Don't you allow me to comfort myself?”“嘿,我的手割破了。你不允许我安慰自己吗?”
“You can comfort yourself, but be quiet.”“你可以安慰自己,但要安静。”
“How to be quiet? Holding it like a child?”“如何保持安静?像孩子一样抱着它?”
“Hey, I don't want to argue with you. We're running for our lives now.”“嘿,我不想和你争论。我们现在在逃命。”
“You don't mess with a woman, especially one who can fight.”“你不能惹女人,尤其是会打架的女人。”
“We have no choice.”“我们别无选择。”
“I'm already very tired. How about having a barbecue after solving this problem?”“我已经很累了。解决了这个问题后去吃烧烤怎么样?”
“OK, I'll treat you to the full.”“好吧,我会好好招待你的。”
“Open air barbecue should be good.”“露天烧烤应该不错。”
“Oh, my God, I really miss the outdoor party at home.”“哦,天哪,我真的很想念家里的户外派对。”
“Oh, yes, all our friends and relatives will come.”“哦,是的,我们所有的朋友和亲戚都会来的。”
“You can join us then, little... Huh?”“你可以加入我们,小...嗯?”
“I think the matter is coming to an end, and you may still be discussing it, so I'd better solve it as soon as possible.”“我想事情快结束了,你可能还在讨论,所以我最好尽快解决。”